Hi,

I'm having some big problems even running any
mysql_connect commands. I get the results at the
bottom of this e-mail from running a simple
mysql_connect command. Some things to consider are
that I'm accessing my web site through port 8080, and
I'm not sure what username, password, or hostname I
should be using. Does anyone know how to find out what
username, password, and hostname I should be using?
And should I include my port number after my hostname?
Sorry. I'm new at this stuff.

Warning: Can't connect to local MySQL server through
socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (111) in /index.php on line 9

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to