How can I extract data for a mysql-table from a dbase file?

 This is the situation:
1) we have a dbase-file with data
2) the dbase-file is put on the server
3) we have a mysql-table that needs to get his data out of this dbase-file.

 How can I link this mysql-table to this file!

 !!note:
 -------
 I don't mean how I can put the data of the dbase-file into the table,
 but the table should be linked to the dbase file to get its data!

 Background:
 we want to upload a file with data from our own local database each night
to our internet-mysql-database.

 In MS-access such a file is called a 'external table.'

If this isn't possible and we don't have the ability to use the
php-dbase-functions (because of our provider),

 is there another solution to get the data from the dbase-file automatically
 in the mysql-database?

 Can you help me!!

 Thanks.