Are you talking about something that will display a list of products like
this page:

http://survivalherbs.com:8080/order/index.php?command=viewCategory&category=
Herbal+Remedies

These are all gathered from the database with one SELECT statement then put
together in the table with a while loop.. Is that what you're talking about?
If so, I have the code for it. I wrote the cart that is hosted on that page
and can post some code from it if you would like..

Thanks,

Bob Weaver