If you change the form action  to 'get' instead of 'post' this avoids the
message.

<form action="script.php3" method="get">

'Get' data is displayed on the address line

eg http://domain.com/script.php3?photoID=123&viewtype=full

so it should be avoided for sensistive data like passwords or credit card
numbers. This kind of data should always use 'post'

<form action="script.php3" method="post">

HTH

Peter
Excellence in internet and open source software
Sunmaia
www.sunmaia.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel. 0121-242-1473