brandon,
you can only ever upload 1 file per "file" input box, but you can have more
than one of these input fields per form. you might have something like

<input type="file" name="file1">
<input type="file" name="file2">
<input type="file" name="file3">

that way when you are processing (assuming PHP4+) you can use something like

$HTTP_POST_FILES["file2"]["name"]

blah blah

hope that helps.

you will have to check, but i think the MAX_FILESIZE and post_max_filesize
or (whatever they are) variables apply to the *whole* form, so if your
MAX_FILESIZE var is set to 2meg, and you have 3 files uploading, then their
total must not exceed 3meg (i think)

HTH

Beau