This may be a stupid question but I am a complete newbie.

I am trying to automatically drop events from a noticeboard when the date
has passed. I have stored the date of the event in the database in the form
YYYY-MM-DD and wish to SELECT From the database WHERE date >= todays date.
Is this possible or do I need to INSERT todays date into the database first.

--
Alex Francis
Cameron Design

Tel 01475 798106
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.camerondesign.co.uk

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain
legally privileged information.
Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and
to advise the sender