Howdi guys

any help on this would be greatful

I have a page that submits to this script with a value of search

but when I submit it gives me an error Parse error: parse error in
/var/www/html/ul/mysql_fetch_array.php on line 11
anyhelp here would be greatful, I dont see what the error could be

Thanks

Chris

<?php

        mysql_connect("localhost", "username", "password") or
                die("couldnt connect");
        mysql_select_db("call_manage");

        $query = "SELECT company_name, ticket_id, date from log_request where
company_name like '%$search%'";
        $result = mysql_query($query);

        while (($row = mysql_fetch_array($result, MYSQL_ASSOC))
                printf ("Company: %s Ticket id: %s Date: %s", $row["company_name"],
$row["ticket_id"], $row["date"]);

        mysql_free_result($result);
?>