If you look at the previously posted code at the bottom of the form there is
a echo for the sql select statement that is echoing "Resource id #2" on the
page.  Now that error is the correct field id number in the database, I am
just not sure how to itemize the data from that table, at least I think.
Any help would be great!
Jas