From: Ryan Jameson (USA) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 12:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] Outlook Out Of Office

i know this List isn't for this, but I'm about to go on vacation and I don't
want to AutoReply everytime someone posts to this list. Does anyone know how
I can set Out Of Office to skip sending a reply when the mail was sent to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ? I looked at the rules and all of the actions are the
ones that I don't need. None of them are "Don't send response" ... I imagine
this could be helpful for others as well.

<>< Ryan