I do appreciate your reply.
Yes, I've tried to track down the problem.
I comment-out the fopen() function and use echo to display the URL.
And it displays fine, so I did get the record from MySQL.
Then when I put the fopen() back, same problem appears.
I think it's probably because I have too much data to update at once, over a
hundred maybe?
Then it causes the PHP to timeout this script hence the error.
If I can't solve this on PHP, I'll have to find an alternative way to do
this...

Tony S. Wu
[EMAIL PROTECTED]