On 6/8/02 12:07 PM, "Jason Wong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Saturday 08 June 2002 23:20, Garrett Nelson wrote:
>> I have both the lines in httpd.conf. As I said, PHP is working fine, it's
>> just an issue with MySQL support I believe.
>
> Sorry my mistake. Check in php.ini for this line:
>
> extension=mysql.so

Well, we're getting closer now, maybe. I added the line extension=mysql.so,
and I still get the same error when trying to run the web-based PHP apps,
but in the command line when I type "php" I get back,

PHP Warning:  Unable to load dynamic library './mysql.so' - ./mysql.so:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line
0

Does that help at all in identifying what may be wrong?