From: Marco Lanini [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2002 8:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP-DB] MYSQL Socket error :\

PHP Warning:  MySQL Connection Failed: Can't create TCP/IP socket
(10106)
 in c:\flashinlabs\web\http\provamysql.php on line 3

this is the LOG error.
i'm into panic.
"Aaron T. Weiker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto nel messaggio
It may prove beneficial to check the event log. More clues may lie in
there. If the webserver has any type of error log check that as well.

Aaron Weiker