Hi people,
Im quite new to the list.

I am trying to construct a php script that will take a string submitted from
a web site, break it up into keywords and add to an array, then perform a
query to a mysql db for each keyword in the array. It will then send the
result to the browser.

the script is complete so far as I have added the functions to get the
string from the web site, explode it and add it to an array, but i'm having
trouble putting together a loop that will do a new query for every keyword
in the array.

is anyone able to help me with an example of a loop which could work for me?

any help very much apreciated :)

Chris Barnes