Hi,

I want to populate two related tables : here is the code

        include ("connect.php");
        $req="select * from tab where num='$mod'";
        $result=mysql_query($req,$db);

        if ($ligne=mysql_fetch_array($result))

        //if the data is already there do nothing
                {continue;}
        //otherwise put it in table 1
                $req2="INSERT INTO tab (num) VALUES ('$mod')";
                $result2=mysql_query($req2,$db);

        //and then add the relational element to table 2
                $req4="INSERT INTO inter (id_tab) SELECT id_tab FROM
tab WHERE num='$mod'";
                $result4=mysql_query($req4, $db);

The first part works fine on both servers (table 1)
Table 2 fills up fine on my machine but not on the server wher it is
supposed to go !

Any idea ?

Christine