I am working on a Call Log application, and need to calculate time.
For example, if a page is received at 12:00, the page is returned at 12:10,
and the call is resolved at 14:30...  I need to be able to calculate the
time to return the page, and also the time to resolve the call.  I am not
sure if PHP provides a function to handle date/time math.  I know that MySQL
can add and subtract a fixed interval to a date/time, but I am not sure if
it can deal with math involving a pair of date/time values.  Thanks in
advance.

Scott Nipp
Phone:  (214) 858-1289
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]