I am working on an application that has several different fields
that are populated dropdown lists.  In every case, this data is simply data
from a MySQL table column and works great.  I have run into a new difficulty
though...  One field that I am wanting to populate in a dropdown list is an
ENUM field.  I am trying to figure out how to do this.  I have seen a couple
ideas in the newsgroups, but most are pretty complex and about a year or so
old.  I am hoping for a simpler solution that may have been developed since
these posts.  Thanks in advance.

Scott Nipp
Phone:  (214) 858-1289
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]