In need of some help.  I have a PHP form page that is updating a
MySQL database that is not working.  Here is the code for the three pages
that work together for this application.  The oncall_new.php works fine to
insert new records into the database, and the oncall_log.php works fine to
display the database items.  The oncall_update.php is the one that is
failing to update the database.  I cannot find anything wrong with the code,
and I making an initial presentation of this in a couple hours.  I was
hoping another set of eyes might spot something obvious or simple.  Thanks
in advance.

 <<oncall_new4.php>>  <<oncall_update1.php>>  <<oncall_log.php>>

Scott Nipp
Phone:  (214) 858-1289
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web:  http:\\ldsa.sbcld.sbc.com