On Tue, 02 Jul 2002 12:57:56 +0200
Michael Bretterklieber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> one point that you should keeped in mind is, if you have a cluster of
> webservers connecting to the same db-server, then you have to mount the
> filesystems, where you store the images on all webservers.
For multi-server images/docs server, we usually create a virtual host
(images.domain.net), and avoid counter productive nfs or network filesystem.

Generally, the method you choose depends of the portability level, maintenance,
recovery system, ... Just test &  valident the different methods provided in this
thread, you find the one fit to your needs.

hth

pa