I seem to have run into another problem with a query that I am doing
exactly like the example in the MySQL documentation, I think.  The following
query is not working on my PHP page, and it is not working from a MySQL
command line either.  This looks exactly the same as an example in the MySQL
documentation though.  Thanks in advance for the help again.

SELECT * FROM oncall WHERE TO_DAYS(NOW()) - TO_DAYS(ptime) <= 3

        This is the query that I am ultimately after:

SELECT * FROM oncall ORDER BY 'ptime' ASC WHERE TO_DAYS(NOW()) -
TO_DAYS(ptime) <= 3

        I am trying to display all of the records from the past three days.
This looks like the way to go about doing this, but if there is a better way
please let me know.  (Just as more info, the 'ptime' field is a datetime
type of field.)

Scott Nipp
Phone:  (214) 858-1289
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]