From: Beau Lebens [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 8:04 PM
To: NIPP, SCOTT V (SBCSI)
Subject: RE: [PHP-DB] Keeps prompting to download php page???

what Adam said is true, but it sounds like in the process of upgrading
Apache you have "lost track" of how to process PHP pages.

Check your httpd.conf file for lines similar to these, if there's nothing
close then you will need to reconfigure PHP

LoadModule php4_module modules/php4apache.dll
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php