Hi all.

I have a small problem here. I have this full-PHP site working with a
MySQL db and came to a dead road when trying to delete a record from it
from the Administrator's page. I have PHP to make this decision after
the Administrator selected the record to delete and answered YES to the
¿Are you sure...? The last part will pass a hidden value of $editpic
which tells the deleting script which artid to delete from the db. This
is the code that does the deletion:

else if ($deleteyes)
{
        $query = "DELETE FROM saav_arts WHERE artid = '$editpic' LIMIT
1";
        $result = mysql_query($query) or die (mysql_error());

        if (!$result)
        {
                echo "The Picture could NOT be deleted<br>";
                echo "<form action=\"".$PHP_SELF."\" method=\"post\">";
                echo "<input type=\"submit\" name=\"cancel\"
value=\"Back to Edition\">";
                echo "</form>";
        }
        else if ($result)
        {
                echo "The Picture was deleted sucsesfully<br>";
                echo "<form action=\"".$PHP_SELF."\" method=\"post\">";
                echo "<input type=\"submit\" name=\"cancel\"
value=\"Back to Edition\">";
                echo "</form>";

Cesar Aracena
CE / MCSE+I