I am storing IP addresses in a database, but after an hour has passed I
want to delete all the IP addresses from that database. I want to do
this based on the server time. Example.. Someone comes to my web page, I
store their IP address in my database. So now I write a PHP script that
says if that IP returns to my page within an hour, they can't view my
page. If they come back after an hour has passed they can view the
contents of that page. but only after an hour has passed.

Can anyone help me with the syntax or functions that will clear the
database after an hour of waiting has passed?
Is this possible? Any suggestions, logic or any help on this matter will
be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

--
Should you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to call
me at 318-338-2033.

Thank you for your time,

Wade Kelley, Design Engineer
Bayou Internet...(888) 30-BAYOU...http://www.bayou.com