Okay.....
Disclaimer: I am very much the newbie, so please bear with me.

I have a piece of code that displays an array from a MySQL table. One
field in the table is blank (and is displayed as an empty column of
cells) at the moment. I want to have the blank cells display an image,
value, or change its background color based on whether the numerical
values in the previous 4 fields meet certain criteria or not. Make
sense? Maybe?

An example of what I want to show:
If table 2 has a value that is less than 5, then the last cell displayed
changes color to reflect that.
If table 2 has a value that is between 5 and 10, then the last cell
displayed changes color to reflect that as well.

Please help if you can....many thanks in advance. (I can show my code
thus far as well if that helps..)

Thanks,
Ryan