Hi there,

Wonder if someone could help me, I have not touched PHP in a while now so a little
rusty.

What i have is a news page now the news story is disaplayed when someone clicks the
item from the home page, which then loads a news page, but the problem I am having is
when the news page loads it has the links down the left with the other news stories,
all with the correct id numbers appended to the link, but the news item on the page is
item.

Now I know this is something to do with having two sql queries on the same page, and
the id number being fetched.

Here is the code for the two sql statements on the same page, if someone could help it
would be most appreciated.

<?
//start query code

$sql= "SELECT * FROM news WHERE 'Corporate' = division ";
$sql_result = mysql_query($sql);

if (mysql_num_rows($sql_result) ==0)
{
echo ("  \n");
}
else {
        while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($sql_result)){
  $title = $row["title"];
  $id = $row["id"];

        echo ("<tr> \n");
\n");
        echo ("</tr> \n");
}}

?>

<?
//start query code

$sql= "SELECT * FROM news WHERE ('$id' = id) ";
$sql_result = mysql_query($sql);

if (mysql_num_rows($sql_result) ==0)
{
echo ("  \n");
}
else {
        while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($sql_result)){
  $division = $row["division"];
  $title = $row["title"];
  $date = $row["date"];
  $content = $row["content"];
  $link = $row["link"];

        echo ("<h3>$title</h3> \n");
        echo ("<p>" . date ('F jS Y',strtotime($date)) . " </p> \n");
        echo ("<p>$content</p> \n");
        echo ("<p> </p> \n");

        }}
?>

There is html code inbetween these two statements, and the id number is passed from
the index page with the news item listed.

Hope someone can help me in the right direction.

Thanks

Barry Zimmermn