I have a manual and use it plus lots of sample code to work through, but there are times when we hit a wall and a simple "second set of eyes" to spot what should be obvious is helpful.

I appreciate having a forum to throw out a question and get a rapid response. I could have rewritten this problem, taking the wrong way around and spending more time than my client would like. This way I not only have the solution, but the reason behind it, as well.

Thanks again.

Terry