Hello!

My name is Mike and I have no clue what I am doing. I have basic skills in PHP, but
for some reson I cant bring them together to make the web program that I need. I would
like to make a product site. When a client searches for product 6, the program goes to
sites listed in an array, aite a, b, c, d, and e, grabs product 6 and the information
needed from that page, then displays a picture, price, link, etc. I need someone who
is willing to talk with me outside this mailing list. Is there any way this can be
done?

Thanks for your time,
Mike Delorme
www.entityweb.com