My dear ckra --

...and then [EMAIL PROTECTED] said...
%
% The War
% By Eduardo Galeano

Would you please keep this crap off of the php-db list (and, before I see
it anywhere else, any other php list at the very least)?  I am here to
discuss php and nothing else unless it is related to php.  If you want to
show how you've used php to create an anti-war site, then that's great.
If you want to ask for help in your php project praising GWBush, then do
so.  If you want to talk/evangelize/whine about war, however, then go and
do it elsewhere.  It is NOT welcome here.

TIA

:-D
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED] * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"