could somebody tell me howto Generate the SSH key file to connect SSH
without password from php

Suman  R Aluru
-----Original Message-----
From: David Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 11:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP-DB] hi (php-SSH)

Suman Aluru wrote:

>hi ,
>  is there any way to write a PHP program for SSH.
>I want to establish a SSH connection and work some commands in the remote
>system and close the connection.

Yes, just do this (uses an SSH key file):

<?php
    echo "Executing remote command...<br />";
    echo `ssh -i /path/to/key/file [EMAIL PROTECTED] ls /tmp`;
    echo "Done executing remote command.<br />";
?>

Use an SSH key file so you won't have to provide a password. I do this
all the time for system administration, works great for inter-host
communication.

--Dave