Hi there,

This is the strange thing, it works on the other PHP sites i've done for
him, and this new one uses exactly the same menu/display engine as the other
sites I wrote for him, so there shouldn't be any problems in THEORY, it's
just the most strange thing i've ever seen.  I've told him if all else fails
reinstall windows, i've got him downloading Mozilla to see as if that works
we then KNOW it's his explorer, though he won't see the CSS Shadows etc ....
with Mozilla, atleast I can breathe easy and know for SURE it isn't my
coding (Though as I said before, PHP and MySQL aren't selective when they
run and when they don't, they either work or you get horrible error messages
:-)

Chris

> Chris,
>
> Like you say doesnt seem to be php, I'd be suspecting XP's firewall
settings on his dial up connection, can you try a different connection, does
this happen with all php sites? Not much help I know!

> Dan

everyone else i've shown it too, but when my boss goes to the page anything
that is PHP related just doesn't show up on his machine.

> He is using Windows XP with Explorer 6, just like my development machine,
but no PHP or Databases show up, it's just either the background images OR
after an hour he gets a timeout - but he's the only person who has this
problem.  Has anyone seen this before?  I'm sure it's not a PHP/MySQL error
as a script either works or it doesn't, could it be his installation of
Explorer?  He's on dialup in the UK, but my friend from the UK is on
broadband with the same setup and it works fine for him.

> Sorry this isn't an actual PHP/MySQL technical question, but I thought
that somebody might be able to back me up as I think it's his browser.