Fellow PHP-DB listers:

Thank you to those of you who replied to let me know that I am not the only
one experiencing this problem. For everybody else's edification, some of the
other members of this list have stated that they have notified the
postmaster of the problem. It's really just an annoyance, but, hopefully,
it'll be fixed soon.

Peace,
Rich