Hi,

I am not sure if this is at all possible but here
goes.

If a file is called blah.php and is only tailored to
PHP code is it possible to make it downloadable either
as a file-download or appear as plain text in a
browser window?

So if you visit blah.php it would show the PHP page
normally and work it's functions.  However is it
possible to include a button on the page and or link
that will actually download the PHP code to your
computer?  Keeping the filename as blah.php to save
as.

So it uses 1 file not 2, and somehow PHP functions to
download when a button or link is clicked.  Does that
make sense?

If not please reply and I'll try and explain better.

Thanks for your time.

Jerry