I need to figure a way to create a table column that will allow for me to be able to
say "IF column =" and then specify more than a single value. for instance, select all
from the table where the column in question is either 1, 3, 4, and/or 7. However, I
want this column to be able to hold more than just a single value. for instance its
value would be 1, 4 or something similar like that. Is this something that you would
accomplish with a single column or would you use multiple columns to accomplish this.
Also, what datatype do you assign do the column if it can be done in one?