Hi:
So far Iīve read that PHP 5.0.1 has Object Oriented capabilities and it can
be used to construct GUI regarding OO programing style, That it has Class,
constructors, and alike. Iīm new to this, thatīs why I wondered for a RAD
enviroment on PHP as soon as I installed it. Isnīt there any?.

Must I do PHP programs from the command line anyway?. Iīm looking for a
programing enviroment, some how like C++ Builder or Microsoft Visual C++ and
so forth.

As a matter of fact, I donīt even know how to start at all on PHP. Iīve
installed PHP 5.0.1 becouse itīs said that one can implement a program based
on the OO paradigm, but so far Iīm lost.

Any comments?, please?.

Thankīs
Daniel...

Please, forgive my English grammar. I do the best I can.