Hi,

I would like insert into a dropdown box values from my mysql database
column
Using the sample below I'm getting this error (Parse error: parse error,
unexpected) on this line (while($row=mysql_fetch_array($result)({  )
But I'm not able to identify the problem, Any help is greatly
appreciated
TIA

<?
require_once("DB.php");

$sql=("SELECT project_number
              FROM projects
              ORDER BY project_number");
//$result=mysql_query($query);

  $result = $db->query($sql);
   if( DB::isError($result) ) {
      die ($result->getMessage());
   }

// start the select box
echo "<select project_number='project_number'>\n";
while($row=mysql_fetch_array($result)({
  echo "<option
value=\"$row[project_number]\">$row[project_number]</option>\n";
}
echo "</select>";

?>

Edward

This electronic mail message contains information belonging to PaymentOne,
which may be confidential and/or legal privileged. The information is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, printing,
copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents
of this electronically mailed information is strictly prohibited. If you
receive this message in error, please immediately notify us by electronic mail
and delete this message.