From: Norland, Martin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 2:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP-DB] MySQL error...

I get back an error
> saying "Table 'tablename' doesn't exist".  This is becoming more and
more annoying.
[snip]
> $query = "SELECT `id_sys`, atime, gid, shell FROM accounts WHERE atime
IS NOT NU LL AND ctime
> IS NULL ORDER BY rtime ASC"; $result = mysql_query($query, $Prod) or
die(mysql_error()); ?>
<snip>

Strange behavior, can't say I've ever heard of/seen it - however...

"IS NOT NU LL" is not, strictly speaking, valid sql.  If that's not just
a weird line wrapping issue - that may point to part of your problem.

If the error you're getting back is literally "Table 'tablename' doesn't
exist" - then you're looking in the wrong code, and somewhere you have
code that says "tablename" instead of "$tablename".  You may want to
grep for "tablename" to try to track that down.

Cheers,
- Martin Norland, Database / Web Developer, International Outreach x3257
The opinion(s) contained within this email do not necessarily represent
those of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.