On 6/7/06, Jeffrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
John Meyer wrote:
> Is there any way to filter out Chinese or Asian characters from what I
> get from this list?  I understand that there are a lot of intelligent,
> well-meaning Asians on this list but my system seems to get Montezuma's
> revenge when I look at those e-mails.

FWIW: The posts with Chinese and Japanese characters are not even posts.
They are pure spam. As such, the senders should be removed from the list
completely.

Jeffrey

Yes, what's with all this spam, nearly 50% of the messages i get from
PHP-DB are with "?????????some english word?????????"
PHP-GENERAL doesn't get even one message like that...
Asian spammers are mad at PHP-DB ?