Hi,

you should do it like this
<?php
$id = $_GET['id']; // <-- getting var from the url line
echo $id;
?>
- Aleksandar

Ruprecht Helms wrote:
Hi,

I have the problem that a phpscript is not able to read out a value from
the browserline.  In the browserline I have the URL
script but a   echo $id shows me no value.

The Php-Surrounding is very secured. Formfields and variables that
schould be part of a mysqldatabase must be escaped by the
mysql_real_escape_string-command. What is the right command to get the
value from the browserline.

Regards,
Ruprecht