ID: 5526
Updated by: kalowsky
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Compile Failure
Assigned To: zeev
Comments:

Haven't heard anything negative or postive  back from user.  If it still exists,
reopen the bug...

Haven't heard anything negative or postive  back from user.  If it still exists,
reopen the bug...

This fix should be in 4.0.4pl1, please test and comment back

I just added in a define(OPENLINK) to the HAVE_SOLID lines which will hopefully stop
this.  I don't have Openlink to test with, but bug #8357 (duplicate) submitter had
tested this change out and it seemed to work for them.  Please test and respond.

Zeev, if this is the wrong answer, I'll apologize now.  I figured it's better to have
it compile (and work) then stay possibly broken through another release.

This was also a problem for the SOLID integration (mainly 2.3).  I had corrected this
in the php_odbc.c awhile back for cases of #ifdefined (HAVE_SOLID).

All initial reports back from SolidEE2.3 users claim this works wonderfully.

This bug is still active in the 14 Dec 2000 snap.

Also, NOTE - the file that needs to have:

SQLINTEGER len;  changed to
SDWORD len;

is not php_odbc.h but php_odbc.c

Best regards,
Andrew

The remainder of the comments for this report are too long.  To view the rest of the
comments, please view the bug report online.

Full Bug description available at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=5526