wrote:
> [switching this to [EMAIL PROTECTED], its pretty offtopic for php-dev]

bah, bounces mail not from subscribers. (clue: use moderation to handle
non-subscriber mails.)

> Mmm yeah, the joys of stylesheets and X11 font rendering.  I guess using
> absolute font-sizing is a bit no-no (although it looks ok on my Debian
> setup).  If people want to send me screenshots of how bad it  looks
> under your particular setup, that would help.

you'll be a better person for having read this bit about stylesheets and
font sizes: http://www.alistapart.com/stories/fear4/

(that said, i don't see a good reason to control the font sizes
explicitly. personally, i find the size in the live demo too small.)

jim