From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Debian Linux
PHP version:      4.0.4pl1
PHP Bug Type:     Reproduceable crash
Bug description:  Segfaults

when I enable output_handler = ob_gzhandler in php.ini the system works but on some
conditions I do not know which in error-log of the apache comes a lot of SegFaults and
even more - the html content of some of the pages. There are also clients who complain
that cannot open the pages ('no content' states Netscape)

on few other machines which are much heavy loaded and they can't stand output_handler
= ob_gzhandler in php.ini that's why we use only on some scripts

if (strstr($HTTP_SERVER_VARS['HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING'],
'gzip')){ob_start("gzencode");header("Content-Encoding: gzip");}

and the same problem happens again

--
Edit Bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=8938&edit=1