Hello All,

I am trying to resurrect the function renaming thread that died out around
New Years Day.

I have summarized the old thread and posted the summary to the php-qa list.
After sorting through all of the messages in the old thread that spanned
across 3 different lists,  I thought that it might be best to keep the
revived thread on a single list.

The QA list seemed the best choice because it has the lowest traffic of any
of the developer lists.  If this does not work for everyone, I can post the
message to dev and/or doc.

--zak