From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Solaris 2.6
PHP version:      4.0.4pl1
PHP Bug Type:     Apache related
Bug description:  CGI/ file download problem with URL http://x/myprog.php/filename

To give a default filename for dynamic file download I use the url:
http://mysrv.com/myscript.php/<filename>
where <filename> is the filename on which the result of myscript.php will be saved
The /<filename> is usually forgotten by php and the brozsers uses it as default
filename for the download.
This works well with Apache1.3.x and the DSO module version of php4.0.4.pl1 but not
with the CGI version

I tryed compiling php with and without --force-cgi-redirect

Thanks

rem myscript.php is of the form:
<?
 $res = getattach($mbox,$mailuid,$atpos,$attachment,$type,$subtype);
 if($res) $head = sprintf("Content-Type: %s/%s\n\r\n",$type,$subtype);
 header($head);
 print $attachment;
?>

--