I think this would be nice. To be able to pull a multi-dimentional array
from a mysql result.

For instance, if I do this:

Select field1,field2 from mytable

Calling something like:

$alldata = mysql_fetch_all($dbpointer)

Would give me:

$alldata["field1"] as an array with values, i.e.:
$alldata["field1"][0] would be the first value, etc.
Also can be associative array for secondary value.

Perhaps as an nice added feature if you only select one field, i.e.:

Select field1 from mytable

The alldata value would automatically simply be an array with all the values
of field1.

I'm just no programmer, I can't code something like that. But if anyone
wants to do this, I think it'd be cool, and useful.

--

Thomas Deliduka
IT Manager