ID: 9204
Updated by: jmoore
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Reproduceable crash
Assigned To:
Comments:

Please send a cut down version of the page. you need to remove bits of the page until
you can get it to crash with the minimal amount of code. DO NOT send full page as we
are too lazy to do it ourselves.

In cases like these you should always create a test case, it would also be helpful to
create a back trace see http://bugs.php.net for instructions on that.

James

When I open a particular page, my browser says zero sized
reply. error_log says that one of the apache clients
crashed. There does not seem to be any way around this - it
crashes every time I load it. The page is complex, but it
does not use any exotic functions.
I can't seem to get a core file from apache. I run it with
-X, but when it segfaults, no corefile is dumped, even with
ulimit -c unlimied.
I can send the page that causes the problem if required.

Apache version:
Server version: Apache/1.3.14 (Unix)
Server built:   Feb  9 2001 22:46:23

Configure command:
'./configure' '--with-pgsql=/opt/postgres'
'--with-mysql=/opt/mysql' '--with-dom' '--enable-ftp'
'--with-apache=../apache_1.3.14' '--with-gdbm'

Thanks for you help,
Charlie Dyson

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=9204&edit=2