ID: 1303
Updated by: jimw
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Feature/Change Request
Assigned To:
Comments:

I would like to use PHP3 at my environment.

Someone already purchased a corporate license of Netscape Enterprise Server 3.6 for
our HP-UX, Solaris and AIX systems, so I can't use my favourite Apache+PHP combo.
The target environment is:
- Netscape enterprise server 3.6.
- Php 3.0.7.
- Oracle 7.x and 8.x via OCI.
- Perhaps ODBC.

I've seen something about running PHP as a cgi-bin.
Downloaded a UNIX source 3.0.7 tarball.
How should I "make" it?

I also need to propagate the binaries from one HP-UX machine to other(s) on which C
compiler is not installed.

Can you help me?
Of course you'll have access to the resulting binaries if I'm able to put them on
work.

Regards.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=1303&edit=2