ID: 3611
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Compile Failure
Assigned To:
Comments:

I'm pretty sure this is fixed already. If this is not the case (when using PHP
4.0.4pl1)
reopen this bug report.

--Jani

fixing version.

This is actually for 4.0rc1 beta, but it's not in your selection box.
I'm compiling it under HP-UX 10.

HP-UX CC fails in zend_compile.c because the optline->extended_value is too large for
a HP switch().
Rewriting the two switches in this file using if's solves the problem.

Also, when make attempts to "Making all in db", it invokes gcc instead of cc (we don't
have gcc installed).

I haven't finished compiling the beta yet but I thought I'd pass these obvious bugs
on.

Ken Burtch

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=3611&edit=2