the dll have a IDispatch off course,
i do this with JSCript

var WF=Server.CreateObject("ENGINE.PROCESS"),
then i use this
Response.Write(WF.Status); //property
WF.Cate.Filter("","","");// void

and this works fine.

does exists any function for inheritance of a object?
or how can i get the collection of voids and objects of an class using PHP?

Bug Database wrote:

ID: 9281
Updated by: phanto
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: COM related
Assigned To:
Comments:

user reply:
-----------------------------
this is a custom object.
The problem i have is i programmed a web site in Jscript that uses this dll, then i'm trying to program this site in PHP and i don't know why i have this errors. Can you help me, maybe exists a function to retrieve all the object properties or methods??
-----------------------------

first:
please use the bugtracking system and don't reply directly to the notification email.

could you send me a code snippet how you have done this using JScript ? I think it's impossible to use the object without having an IDispatch interface of it.

harald

what kind of object is Cat ?

if it is another IDispatch interface all should work fine.

if it is a custom object php doesn't know the object structure, so how should it determine the address to call when you do your method calls.

harald.

Hello, i'm using a dll that have this structure
 Class(Process)
   Object(CAT)
     void(Filter)

i'm doing this
$pro=new COM("ENGINE.Process");
 it works, and when i print the properties it is ok too, but when i do this

$pro->Cat.Filter(XX);
it gives me a error that says that the memory cant be "read" ????? i dont know why?!

i tried this too
$pro->Cat->Filter(XXX);

and this
$cat=$pro->Cat // to catch the object returned but it falis too..

What can i do, many thanks

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=9281&edit=2