ID: 9304
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

this error happens on all these commands:

   include()
   include_once()
   require()
   require_once()

this error happens on all these commands:

   include()
   include_once()
   require()
   require_once()

in the documentation the following is noted:

require() is not actually a function in PHP; rather, it is a language construct. It is
subject to some different rules than functions are. For instance, require() is not
subject to any containing control structures.

I have found this statement ("not subject to any containing control structures") to
NOT be true.  I get an error for the following:

class myclass()
{
    require("myfile.php")
};

I want to be able to include a function from another file that will become a method
for the class.

Any suggestions?