> >I have it on the BSDs and Solaris too.
>
> But most people don't.  It doesn't come in as a standard in most
> operating
> systems.

ok, point for you Zeev, but Emile did not say, you should stop
delivering .tar.gz, but in addition offer this .bz2 thing. So
why not, if at least those modem-users would benefit of it? (that
is at least, how i understood Emile). It is not a real cool solution
for the problem, but its a workaround which is better than nothing.

just my two ...

regards,

-Wolfgang

--
Deutscher Knotenpunkt fur PHP: Dynamic Web Pages http://dynamicwebpages.de/
News, Tutorials, Skripte, Artikel, BestofGML, WhoIsWho, Handbuch, Bucher ...