From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: OS400
PHP version:      4.0.4pl1
PHP Bug Type:     Compile Failure
Bug description:  C++ compiler causes failures

When using a C++ compiler on OS/400, a lot of files fail to compile.  (Note that my
other bug reports was using a C compiler.)  Most of the failures has to do with
returned pointers from emalloc, erealloc, malloc and realloc.  These functions are
returning a void pointer and are not being cast to the data type of the variable
receiving the pointer.  I hope that this can be changed.   Some of the code does cast,
but most do not.

--
Edit Bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=9361&edit=1